For Massachusetts residents who are injured, ill, or are suffering from a condition that renders them unable to work, Social Security Disability (SSD) can be a lifeline. In the aftermath of discovering that work is no longer possible – at least for the foreseeable...
- What are the basics of a Social Security Disability case?
- Disability benefits and retirement
- Click here to listen the podcast where Alan Pierce & Judson Pierce host “A Patriotic Obligation”: Kenneth Feinberg and the 9/11 Fund” on Workers Comp Matters
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce featured in The Best Lawyers Employment Law Issue with article “Labours’ Lost”
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce writes “Safe at home….but out at the industrial accident board recreational injuries-proof and defenses”