Judson Pierce and Alan Pierce on Legal Talk Network podcast interview filmmaker Ginny Mohler about the fascinating genesis of the film, its place in the history of occupational health law, and the complex legal battle waged by the workers.
Judson Pierce and Alan Pierce on Legal Talk Network Podcast
- Disability benefits and retirement
- Click here to listen the podcast where Alan Pierce & Judson Pierce host “A Patriotic Obligation”: Kenneth Feinberg and the 9/11 Fund” on Workers Comp Matters
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce featured in The Best Lawyers Employment Law Issue with article “Labours’ Lost”
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce writes “Safe at home….but out at the industrial accident board recreational injuries-proof and defenses”
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce featured in magazine with article “Lives and Labours Lost Covid-19 in the Workplace”