Judson Pierce and Alan Pierce on Legal Talk Network podcast interview filmmaker Ginny Mohler about the fascinating genesis of the film, its place in the history of occupational health law, and the complex legal battle waged by the workers.
Judson Pierce and Alan Pierce on Legal Talk Network Podcast
- Off the clock errands: Does workers’ compensation cover injuries?
- What are the leading causes of workplace injuries?
- What are the basics of a Social Security Disability case?
- Disability benefits and retirement
- Click here to listen the podcast where Alan Pierce & Judson Pierce host “A Patriotic Obligation”: Kenneth Feinberg and the 9/11 Fund” on Workers Comp Matters