Maritime lawyer Amie Peters updates host Judson Pierce on the state of federal advocacy for the essential workers risking their lives.
Legislative Primer: What Lawyers Can Do to Push for Worker-Friendly Laws
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “Reports Show Deep Impact of COVID on Claims, Premium” By William Rabb
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “NCCI: Comp Systems Did Not See Delays in Initial Treatment Due to COVID-19 Pandemic” By Mark Powell
- How dangerous is your office?
- Appealing a workers’ comp benefits denial takes patience
- Legislative Primer: What Lawyers Can Do to Push for Worker-Friendly Laws