When you are injured on the job in general you will be compensated through the state workers’ compensation system. In fact, in most cases workers’ compensation is the “exclusive remedy” available following a workplace injury. This means that in exchange for covering...
- Click here to listen the podcast where Alan Pierce & Judson Pierce host “A Patriotic Obligation”: Kenneth Feinberg and the 9/11 Fund” on Workers Comp Matters
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce featured in The Best Lawyers Employment Law Issue with article “Labours’ Lost”
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce writes “Safe at home….but out at the industrial accident board recreational injuries-proof and defenses”
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce featured in magazine with article “Lives and Labours Lost Covid-19 in the Workplace”
- Four exceptions to the ‘exclusive remedy’ doctrine