Throughout Massachusetts, workers in any kind of job can be injured or suffer a work-related illness. In a worst-case scenario, the problems can be so severe that they cannot do the same type of work anymore. There might be a feeling of security through being covered...
Month: April 2022
- Off the clock errands: Does workers’ compensation cover injuries?
- What are the leading causes of workplace injuries?
- What are the basics of a Social Security Disability case?
- Disability benefits and retirement
- Click here to listen the podcast where Alan Pierce & Judson Pierce host “A Patriotic Obligation”: Kenneth Feinberg and the 9/11 Fund” on Workers Comp Matters