Workers’ compensation provides payment for medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses to workers who are injured on the job in Massachusetts. Typically, workers' comp applies to construction site workers and other blue-collar trades because it is much more likely...
Month: March 2021
- Off the clock errands: Does workers’ compensation cover injuries?
- What are the leading causes of workplace injuries?
- What are the basics of a Social Security Disability case?
- Disability benefits and retirement
- Click here to listen the podcast where Alan Pierce & Judson Pierce host “A Patriotic Obligation”: Kenneth Feinberg and the 9/11 Fund” on Workers Comp Matters