While certain professions are more likely to have worker injuries, employees can be hurt in any occupation in any environment. Even a straightforward, climate controlled, interior setting such as an office location can have its share of workplace accidents. There are...
- How dangerous is your office?
- Appealing a workers’ comp benefits denial takes patience
- Legislative Primer: What Lawyers Can Do to Push for Worker-Friendly Laws
- Pierce, Pierce & Napolitano Attorney Named to 27th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© List
- How long will my workers’ compensation claim take?