While certain professions are more likely to have worker injuries, employees can be hurt in any occupation in any environment. Even a straightforward, climate controlled, interior setting such as an office location can have its share of workplace accidents. There are...
Month: December 2020
- Off the clock errands: Does workers’ compensation cover injuries?
- What are the leading causes of workplace injuries?
- What are the basics of a Social Security Disability case?
- Disability benefits and retirement
- Click here to listen the podcast where Alan Pierce & Judson Pierce host “A Patriotic Obligation”: Kenneth Feinberg and the 9/11 Fund” on Workers Comp Matters