While certain professions are more likely to have worker injuries, employees can be hurt in any occupation in any environment. Even a straightforward, climate controlled, interior setting such as an office location can have its share of workplace accidents. There are...
- Professionals and workers’ comp
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “Reports Show Deep Impact of COVID on Claims, Premium” By William Rabb
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “NCCI: Comp Systems Did Not See Delays in Initial Treatment Due to COVID-19 Pandemic” By Mark Powell
- How dangerous is your office?
- Appealing a workers’ comp benefits denial takes patience