The notification was startling. Your application for workers’ compensation benefits was denied by your employer’s insurance company. This does not make sense. You suffered a severe injury on the job and are temporarily unable to work. You filed your application and...
- How dangerous is your office?
- Appealing a workers’ comp benefits denial takes patience
- Legislative Primer: What Lawyers Can Do to Push for Worker-Friendly Laws
- Pierce, Pierce & Napolitano Attorney Named to 27th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© List
- How long will my workers’ compensation claim take?