The notification was startling. Your application for workers’ compensation benefits was denied by your employer’s insurance company. This does not make sense. You suffered a severe injury on the job and are temporarily unable to work. You filed your application and...
- Professionals and workers’ comp
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “Reports Show Deep Impact of COVID on Claims, Premium” By William Rabb
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “NCCI: Comp Systems Did Not See Delays in Initial Treatment Due to COVID-19 Pandemic” By Mark Powell
- How dangerous is your office?
- Appealing a workers’ comp benefits denial takes patience