The notification was startling. Your application for workers’ compensation benefits was denied by your employer’s insurance company. This does not make sense. You suffered a severe injury on the job and are temporarily unable to work. You filed your application and...
- Disability benefits and retirement
- Click here to listen the podcast where Alan Pierce & Judson Pierce host “A Patriotic Obligation”: Kenneth Feinberg and the 9/11 Fund” on Workers Comp Matters
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce featured in The Best Lawyers Employment Law Issue with article “Labours’ Lost”
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce writes “Safe at home….but out at the industrial accident board recreational injuries-proof and defenses”
- Attorney Alan S. Pierce featured in magazine with article “Lives and Labours Lost Covid-19 in the Workplace”