If you drive west of Salem for a little more than 100 miles, you will arrive at the University of Massachusetts Amherst campus. A few days ago, a pair of researchers at the school’s Labor Center released a study showing that many essential workers in the state –...
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “Reports Show Deep Impact of COVID on Claims, Premium” By William Rabb
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “NCCI: Comp Systems Did Not See Delays in Initial Treatment Due to COVID-19 Pandemic” By Mark Powell
- How dangerous is your office?
- Appealing a workers’ comp benefits denial takes patience
- Legislative Primer: What Lawyers Can Do to Push for Worker-Friendly Laws