Asthma is a chronic condition that affects your ability to breathe. During an asthma attack, your airways swell up, becoming narrow and congested. There is no cure for asthma, though you can treat your symptoms and take steps to reduce the frequency of attacks. Many...
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “Reports Show Deep Impact of COVID on Claims, Premium” By William Rabb
- Attorney Alan Pierce quoted in Article “NCCI: Comp Systems Did Not See Delays in Initial Treatment Due to COVID-19 Pandemic” By Mark Powell
- How dangerous is your office?
- Appealing a workers’ comp benefits denial takes patience
- Legislative Primer: What Lawyers Can Do to Push for Worker-Friendly Laws